Blueberries – Watkinsville Location Only!
Our strawberry, blueberry, and blackberry season is closed for the 2015 season! Get on our email list to be notified when we start picking again next spring and summer!
In the summer, starting around mid-June, the blueberries are ready for picking at Washington Farms! We invite families to come out and pick fresh blueberries straight from the bushes! We have multiple varieties of blueberry plants spread across three acres of our farm. We recommend bringing sunscreen and cold water for picking on hot summer days!
- Pick-Your-Own: $12/gallon
- Pre-Picked: $19/gallon (please call ahead to place an order)
- Picking Bucket: $1 each
You may purchase our picking container for $1 or bring a container from home to empty your berries into!
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 2pm
- Saturday: 8am – 6pm
- It’s always best to call before you drive out because some days we get picked-out and have to close early or close all day to let the berries ripen.
- Arrive by 1pm(M-F) and 5pm (Sat) to have enough time to pick
- ALWAYS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!