CLOSED for the Fall 2013 Season!
We want to thank everyone for coming out this fall! We hope you had a wonderful time out at the farm!
Be sure to join our email list so you can find out when we start picking strawberries this spring!
Get Lost In The Watkinsville CORN MAZE!
Starting September 28th, grab your family and friends! Leave the house, television, and video games behind, and GET LOST in our 8.5 acre corn maze! While you’re making your way through the maze, you can try to solve clues that help you find your way out! We also have staff throughout the maze to help you out if you are directionally challenged??? You can try to figure out the brainteaser cornundrums scattered along the way too! Or just enjoy the company of your friends as you stroll leisurely through the corn!
Printable Maze Map Coming Soon!
What’s Special About Our Maze
- Our corn maze is designed each year with a different theme! This year we are highlighting the new addition to our pig races: Swimming Pigs!
- There are approximately 1.5 – 2 miles of paths through the corn maze!
- We have clues throughout the maze to help you find your way. If you correctly answer the clues, it will send you in the right direction. If you don’t get it right, you will be heading in the wrong direction and will most likely pass by the same clue again!
- We also have ‘Corn’undrums through the maze which are brainteasers where you can try to guess the picture! They are a lot of fun, and if someone is having an especially hard time solving one, it is always fun to see them finally get it and say, “Ohhh! I get it now!”
- There are two bridges that are above the corn and part of the maze design. As you cross the bridges you can see over the maze!
- To start the maze, you slide down a 30 foot slide!
- Once again, we are doing our “Maze With A Purpose”! A percentage of our corn maze ticket sales will go to Kupendwa Ministries in Uganda, Africa. Kupendwa Facebook.
- We have staff throughout the maze to help you if you are directionally challenged!
The corn maze is open on Friday and Saturday nights! Bring your own flashlights or rent one of ours! Warm up by the campfires and roast some marshmallows! Make some s’mores! Cruise through the vortex tunnel or jump on the jumping pillow! We also have glow sticks, glow necklaces, and glow bracelets for sale! Nothing scary or haunted…just good clean fun!
Tips For Your Trip Through The Maze
- The maze can be hot during the day. Be sure to bring or buy some water!
- The corn maze has a new design each year!
- We are a family run farm, and we have many families with young children that come out to the farm. We ask that you show consideration for others while on the farm and respect our no alcohol, smoking, or bad language policies. If you have been drinking, you will not be permitted in the maze or on the farm. No refunds are given.