A private campfire site at Washington Farms is a perfect fall activity. You can bring your own picnic and cooking supplies or purchase food from our concession stand. Bring your camera, flashlights, and an extra jacket for the crispy fall evenings. We'll get your fire started and supply the wood, picnic tables and benches to sit on. Our private campfire sites are close enough to all the fun activities, yet provide privacy and a nice place to gather with friends and family.
- All campfire sites must be reserved in advance. Please call the farm or complete the form below to reserve one.
- Paid admission is required for everyone attending the campfire site. Admission is not included in the campfire fee.
- There is a No Alcohol policy here on the farm.
- For safety reasons, no vehicles are allowed beyond the main parking area.
- We suggest packing your snacks and supplies in a cooler on wheels for easy transportation from the parking lot to the campfire sites.
Reserve Your Campfire
Private Campfire Sites: $50 per site
*This does not include general admission for each guests. Everyone will need to purchase admission tickets as well.*
- Fridays: 6pm -10pm
- Saturdays: 6pm - 10pm