We will be selling our World Famous HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM and KETTLE CORN via ONLINE ORDERING and DRIVE-THRU pickup at our Bogart farm location Memorial Day Weekend!! Friday, May 22nd – Monday, May 25th. 10am – 4pm.
We have missed your smiling faces this spring, and we have been working to create a safe way for you to enjoy our farm’s sweet treats at home this Memorial Day weekend by ORDERING ONLINE and picking up while staying in your car! There are some changes and safety measures that we are taking in order to make this possible and keep YOU safe!
How this works:
1) ORDER & PAY ONLINE for your Ice Cream and/or Kettle Corn! See below for more details.
2) DRIVE-THRU at our Bogart Farm location on the Date & Time you selected during your online ordering. Don’t forget to have your confirmation email ready so we can scan your QR code.
3) FOLLOW the signs & safety measures listed below!
4) Have a GREAT Memorial Day Weekend!
Dates & Times:
Friday, May 22nd – Monday, May 25
10AM – 4PM
Also, for the FIRST TIME EVER, we are offering our Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream in QUART and HALF GALLON SIZES!! You can still buy your personal cup of yummy ice cream for the drive home as well!
In efforts to keep everyone happy, safe and healthy, please stay in your car upon your arrival, and one of our employees will assist you. Employees will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizer while helping customers!
How to Order:
1) CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR ONLINE ORDER!
2) Select the date you would like to pick up your purchased treats!
3) Select the items you would like to purchase & add to cart!
4) Enter your payment information!
5) Select your preferred pickup time. (This helps us prepare and hopefully keep lines moving quickly!)
6) Complete your order!
How to Pick Up:
1) Drive to Washington Farms Bogart location during your selected pickup date and time.
2) When you arrive, follow the signs!
3) We will scan your QR code, which is found in your email order confirmation.
4) We will bring you the items you bought while you stay in your car.
5) Take your treats home and have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Our spring season has had many unexpected changes due to the Coronavirus, social distancing, and shelter in place orders. Due to these circumstances, our farm activities will be closed this spring. However, we are adapting and making plans to allow you to safely come make lots of fun memories at the farm later this year!
Our BLACKBERRY & BLUEBERRY crops will be coming in around late May and June, and we hope to be able to have a successful summer season. We plan to have pre-picked blueberries & blackberries available as well as our delicious HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM & KETTLE CORN!! Please follow us on our Facebook Page or on Instagram for crop updates!
For those of you who are unaware, we do not have a strawberry crop this year. Last spring was our last year of growing strawberries. Click here to read a letter from John & Donna Washington about their decision to stop growing strawberries.
Making memories on the farm this fall!
We hope to be able to safely open for our fall 2020 season at our BOGART farm location for all of our fun fall activities! At this time, we cannot guarantee opening dates until our fall season gets closer. However, with your safety in mind, we are adapting and planning ways to hopefully have you & your family out to the farm! We want to create ways for you and your family to safely come enjoy our farm and have lots of fun making memories together!