Picking Conditions Watkinsville
Watkinsville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays!
Monday, July 6th: We will open from 8am to 2pm for blueberry picking on Monday, July 6th as long as the weather is good and there are ripe berries in the field! If you're coming out later in the morning, please give us a call before you drive out to make sure we will still be open! Come early for the best picking! We hope to have blackberries available later in the week. Stay tuned for updates!
In general, it's always best to call the farm before you come to make sure we will be open the day and time you plan to come! We will update here daily with picking conditions and updates for the next day!
Picking Conditions Loganville
Loganville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays
We are CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! We hope to see y'all at our Watkinsville farm for blueberry and blackberry season this summer and then for all the fall fun this October!
Dates, Hours, and Prices
Spring and Summer Prices
- You-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries: $12(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Strawberries: $14(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-Picked Blueberries: $19(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-Picked Blackberries: $17(+tax)/gallon
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: Small - $3(+tax) Large - $4(+tax)
We provide one gallon buckets for your picking. After picking the berries you may empty them into containers that you bring from home or you may keep the picking bucket for $1.00 (+tax). You can bring that bucket back next time you pick.
- Monday-Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturdays: 8am - 6pm
- It's always best to call before you drive out because some days we get picked-out and have to close early or close all day to let the berries ripen.
- Arrive by 1pm(M-F) and 5pm (Sat) to have enough time to pick
- We're Always Closed on Sundays!