Our blueberry and blackberry seasons have come to and end. Thank you so much to everyone who came to pick berries with us this summer! We hope you had a great time, and we look forward to seeing you again next year for picking! We are now gearing up for our fall season, so make plans to come out and enjoy the corn maze, pumpkin patch, and all of the farm activities!
Watkinsville Farm (Fall Top)
Saturday, September 26th! Pick your pumpkin right out of the field! Jump in bales of hay! Pet a baby goat! Enjoy some delicious kettle corn! Get lost in a field of corn! It's a real farm and real fun grows here!
- Come stroll though our Pumpkin Patch and choose your very own pumpkin!
- Have wagon loads of fun enjoying all of our Farm Activities!
- Get lost in our new Corn Maze design featuring our swimming pigs!
- Enjoy a fun and educational Field Trip to our farm with your class!
- Celebrate a birthday party or group event out on the farm!
Loganville Farm Information (Left Fall)
Our Loganville Farm is only open for strawberry picking in the spring! Our season should start sometime in April of 2016, so join our email list and we will let you know when we start picking next spring! Please note that all of the farm activities are only available at our Watkinsville farm during the fall!
- Pick-your-own and pre-picked strawberries straight from the field!
- Homemade strawberry ice cream - made with our strawberries!
- Schedule School Field Trip!