Watkinsville Farm (Fall Top)
Pick your pumpkin right out of the field! Ride the hay wagons! Jump in bales of hay! Pet a baby goat! Get some kettle corn, BBQ, or other goodies at our concession stand! Get lost in a field of corn! It's a real farm and real fun grows here!
- Come stroll though our Pumpkin Patch and choose your very own pumpkin!
- Have wagon loads of fun enjoying all of our Farm Activities!
- Get lost in our new Corn Maze design featuring our swimming pigs!
- Enjoy a fun and educational Field Trip to our farm with your class!
- Check out our Dates, Hours, and Prices so you don’t miss the fun!
Watkinsville Farm Information
Daytime FARM ACTIVITIES & Corn Maze!
Hours For The Fall Season
- MON- FRI: 9am -1pm: Scheduled Field trips ONLY
- FRI: 4pm - Dark: Daytime Farm Activities & Corn Maze
- FRI: Dark - 11pm : Flashlight Night (Last tickets sold at 9:30pm)
- SAT: 10am - Dark: Daytime Farm Activities & Corn Maze
- SAT: Dark - 11pm: Flashlight Night (Last tickets sold at 9:30pm)
- SUN: 1pm - 6pm:Daytime Farm Activities & Corn Maze
Pumpkin Patch Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 9am – 12pm
- Friday: 9am - dark
- Saturday: 10am – dark
- Sunday: 1pm – 6pm
**All hours are subject to change due to weather conditions. Please check the home page for the most current updates or call 706-769-0627.**
*If you buy a daytime ticket on Friday or Saturday, it will be valid until 11pm. You do not need to buy both a daytime and nighttime ticket.
Loganville Farm Information (Left Fall)
Our Loganville Farm is only open for Strawberry picking in the spring! Yummy, Juicy, and Sweet Strawberries! They practically melt in your mouth, and you can pick them right off the plant next spring!
- We will be picking strawberries in the spring!
- Bring Friends and Family!
- Schedule Class Field Trip!
- Sign up for our email list! We will send out a reminder when we start picking!