Picking Conditions Watkinsville
Watkinsville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays!
Friday, July 3rd: We will be CLOSED FOR RIPENING on Friday. We will OPEN for blueberry and blackberry picking Saturday morning (7/4) at 8am and pick as long as there are ripe berries in the field and the weather is good! We've been closed for four days to really let the berries ripen and we hope to have lots of them ready for the 4th of July! If you're coming out later in the morning, please give us a call before you leave your house to make sure we will still be open when you plan to arrive!
In general, it's always best to call the farm before you come to make sure we will be open the day and time you plan to come! We will update here daily with picking conditions and updates for the next day!
Picking Conditions Loganville
Loganville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays
We are CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! We hope to see y'all at our Watkinsville farm for blueberry and blackberry season this summer and then for all the fall fun this October!
Dates, Hours, and Prices
Spring and Summer Prices
- You-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries: $12(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Strawberries: $14(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-Picked Blueberries: $19(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-Picked Blackberries: $17(+tax)/gallon
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: Small - $3(+tax) Large - $4(+tax)
We provide one gallon buckets for your picking. After picking the berries you may empty them into containers that you bring from home or you may keep the picking bucket for $1.00 (+tax). You can bring that bucket back next time you pick.
- Monday-Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturdays: 8am - 6pm
- It's always best to call before you drive out because some days we get picked-out and have to close early or close all day to let the berries ripen.
- Arrive by 1pm(M-F) and 5pm (Sat) to have enough time to pick
- We're Always Closed on Sundays!