Come join us for a fun, unique experience picking your own strawberries straight from the field! Enjoy the juicy, “fresh as it gets” fruit you can only find at your local strawberry patch! We offer both pick-your-own and pre-picked strawberries throughout the spring season which usually begins around mid-April and ends in early June. So grab your family and friends and head to the farm for an wholesome outdoor activity! You can sign up for our email list and like us on Facebook, and we will let you know when we start picking each spring!
Picking Conditions Watkinsville
Picking Conditions Loganville
Directions to our Loganville Farm
We hope to open for our 2018 Strawberry Season around the first week of April!. Check back here or follow us on Facebook for updates!
Dates, Hours, and Prices
2018 Summer Prices
- You-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries: $12 (+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Strawberries: $15 (+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Blueberries: $19(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Blackberries: $17(+tax)/gallo
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: Small - $3(+tax) Large - $4(+tax)
We provide one gallon buckets for your picking. After picking the berries you may empty them into containers that you bring from home or you may keep the picking bucket for $1.00 (+tax). You can bring that bucket back next time you pick.
- *Monday-Saturday: 8am - 2pm
- We're Always Closed on Sundays in the summer!