Picking Conditions Watkinsville
Watkinsville Picking Conditions
Saturday, June 25th: At our Watkinsville Farm - The farm has CLOSED FOR THE DAY as of 2pm! We are always closed on Sundays in the spring and summer! We plan to open next week for blueberry and blackberry picking, so we will check the fields Sunday night to see if there are enough ripe berries to pick Monday. We will update the phone message and this post when we know for sure! So call the farm or check back here Sunday evening for updates!
Picking Conditions Loganville
Loganville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays
At our Loganville Farm - We are now CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! Thanks for coming and joining us this spring, and we hope to see everyone this summer at our Watkinsville location for blueberry and blackberry picking!
Dates, Hours, and Prices
Spring and Summer Prices
2016 Summer Prices
- You-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, & Blackberries: $12(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Strawberries: $14(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Blueberries: $19(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Blackberries: $17(+tax)/gallon
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: Small - $3(+tax) Large - $4(+tax)
We provide one gallon buckets for your picking. After picking the berries you may empty them into containers that you bring from home or you may keep the picking bucket for $1.00 (+tax). You can bring that bucket back next time you pick.
- *Monday-Saturday: 8am - 2pm
- We're Always Closed on Sundays in the spring and summer!