Picking Conditions Watkinsville
Watkinsville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays!
July 27th - 31st: We will be Closed For Ripening Monday (7/27) through Friday (7/31). There is a chance we could open Saturday, August 1st for blackberry picking, but we will know for sure later in the week. Our blueberry season has ended, but we hope to pick blackberries once more this season. Check back here Thursday or Friday for updates on whether or not we will be open Saturday.
Picking Conditions Loganville
Loganville Picking Conditions
We are Always Closed on Sundays
We are CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! We hope to see y'all at our Watkinsville farm for blueberry and blackberry season this summer and then for all the fall fun this October!
Dates, Hours, and Prices
Spring and Summer Prices
- You-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries: $12(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Strawberries: $14(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-Picked Blueberries: $19(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-Picked Blackberries: $17(+tax)/gallon
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: Small - $3(+tax) Large - $4(+tax)
We provide one gallon buckets for your picking. After picking the berries you may empty them into containers that you bring from home or you may keep the picking bucket for $1.00 (+tax). You can bring that bucket back next time you pick.
- Monday-Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturdays: 8am - 6pm
- It's always best to call before you drive out because some days we get picked-out and have to close early or close all day to let the berries ripen.
- Arrive by 1pm(M-F) and 5pm (Sat) to have enough time to pick
- We're Always Closed on Sundays!