Spring Field Trips
Now Scheduling STRAWBERRY Spring 2021 Field Trips!
Spring 2021 Dates*:
-Friday April 16, 2021
-Friday April 23, 2021
-Friday April 30, 2021
-Friday May 7, 2021
-Thursday May 13, 2021
-Friday May 14, 2021
*We may possibly have other dates open for field trips. If Fridays will not work for your group, please contact us so we can work with you!
Hours of Operation: 9:30am-2pm (Activities Close at 2pm)
Arrival Time: Anytime between 9:30am-11:30am
*Be sure to arrive with enough time to do all the activities
Price: $10+tax per person ages 2 & above. (See below for more details)
NEW this spring: Now all of your PARENTS and SIBLINGS joining your field trip, can SKIP THE LINE, and buy their admission tickets ONLINE here:
Location: Bogart Farm ONLY. Our Loganville Farm has CLOSED.
For questions or to schedule over the phone, call the farm at 706-769-0627.
Fun farm activities included in our spring Strawberry Field Trips:
* Pick-Your-Own STRAWBERRIES! Each child will be able to go into the field and pick a pint of fresh strawberries to take home. We provide the pint strawberry container!
* Educational Talk! Your group will be able to listen to an educational talk geared towards their age level, which teaches them how we grow strawberries! Educational talk includes pictures, puppet, and teaches your children about photosynthesis, pollination, & lots more!
* Jumping Pillows!
* Bounce Pad!
* Petting Zoo!
* Giant slides!
* Wagon Ride!
* Pirate Ship!
* Human Foosball!
* Skee Ball!
* Fast Pitch Baseball!
* Hoop & Holler Basketball!
* Ball Zone!
* Duck Races!
* Giant Play Train!
* Photo Ops with Giant Swing, and Giant Rocking Chair!
* Kiddie Korral with sandbox, tricycles, smaller slides, & swings!
* NEW THIS SPRING!! *
- A Jumping Pad with a HUGE 70ft X 30ft flat jumping surface!
(Don’t worry, we still have our two beloved Jumping Pillows as well!)
- A larger tricycle track!
- A new basketball station with timers!
- AND two new photo ops!
Cost and Payment:
-Students: $10.00 (+tax) per child ages 2 years & up.
-Adults/Parents/Chaperones: $10.00 (+tax)
-Teachers: 1 Teacher free per 10 children
-Additional Teachers: $10.00 (+tax)
You may bring cash, a check, or a credit card on field trip day OR we can invoice your school after the field trip is over. We will no longer be sending invoices prior to your visit.
Payments for students must be made in one transaction. Money should be collected before arriving at the farm.
Things to Remember
1. Make sure the time, date, and location of your field trip is clearly communicated to all teachers, bus drivers, and parents. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our LOGANVILLE Farm is closed. We ONLY have our Bogart farm open spring 2021 for field trips! Make sure that all of your parents & chaperones know which farm to go to!
2. Have an accurate head count of all students before arriving at the farm.
3. ALL Field Trip activities & area will CLOSE at 2pm.
4. You can arrive any time between 10am and 2pm, but be sure to plan accordingly so you have enough time to do all the activities you want to do. The activities and field trip area all close at 2pm.
What to Bring
1. Sharpies (2-3 per class) to write each child’s name on their pint of strawberries! You may also bring pre-printed labels if you prefer.
3. Baby wipes / hand sanitizer
4. Water bottles or other drinks
5. Box or crate to take your group’s strawberries home in!
6. Lunch or Snack
7. First aid kit, Benadryl and/or anti-itch cream, sunscreen, etc.
> Dress appropriately for a day on the farm – tennis shoes, jackets and long pants if needed, etc.
> We have full service restrooms with a changing table available.
> It’s a great idea to have each class wear a different color shirt. This helps us visually locate a class if someone arrives late.
> Name tags with the child’s school and a teacher’s phone number. If the child get’s separated from the group, we can easily contact the teacher and reunite them with the class.
If rain is predicted, you have a couple of options.
We recommend waiting until the morning of the field trip to make a decision about whether or not to come. So often, the forecast changes and the rain may hold off until after the field trip. If it still looks like it may rain that morning, you can call us (as early as 6:00am) to cancel or reschedule. If we feel that it would be best not to do the field trip due to weather conditions, we will contact you as soon as possible.
We understand that sometimes waiting until the last minute is not an option. You may cancel or reschedule if you feel that it’s necessary based on the weather forecast. If this is the case, please call us to let us know of your decision so we can try to find a day and time to reschedule.