Spring Field Trips
Now Scheduling STRAWBERRY Spring 2022 Field Trips!
Spring 2022 Dates*:
-Wednesday-Friday, April 20-22nd, 2022
-Wednesday-Friday, April 27-29, 2022
-Wednesday-Friday, May 4-6, 2022
-Wednesday-Friday, May 11-13, 2022
Hours of Operation: 9:30am-1:30pm (Farm Closes at 1:30pm)
Arrival Time: Anytime between 9:30am-11:00am
*Be sure to arrive with enough time to do all the activities
Price: $10+tax per person ages 2 & above. (See below for more details)
Location: Bogart Farm ONLY. Our Loganville Farm has CLOSED.
For questions or to schedule over the phone, call the farm at 706-769-0627.
Fun farm activities included in our spring Strawberry Field Trips:
* Pick-Your-Own STRAWBERRIES! Each child will be able to go into the field and pick a pint of fresh strawberries to take home. We provide the pint strawberry container!
* Educational Talk! Your group will be able to listen to an educational talk geared towards their age level, which teaches them how we grow strawberries! Educational talk includes pictures, puppet, and teaches your children about photosynthesis, pollination, & lots more!
* Jumping Pillows!
* Bounce Pad!
* Petting Zoo!
* Cow Train!
* Wagon Ride!
* Low Ropes Course!
* Giant slides!
* Pirate Ship!
* Human Foosball!
* Skee Ball!
* Fast Pitch Baseball!
* Hoop & Holler Basketball!
* Ball Zone!
* Duck Races!
* Giant Play Train!
* Photo Ops with Giant Swing, and Giant Rocking Chair!
* Kiddie Korral with sandbox, tricycles, smaller slides, & swings!
* NEW THIS SPRING!! *
- A Jumping Pad with a HUGE 70ft X 30ft flat jumping surface!
(Don’t worry, we still have our two beloved Jumping Pillows as well!)
- A larger tricycle track!
- A new basketball station with timers!
- AND two new photo ops!
Cost and Payment:
-Students: $10.00 (+tax) per child ages 2 years & up.
-Adults/Parents/Chaperones: $10.00 (+tax)
-Teachers: 1 Teacher free per 10 children
-Additional Teachers: $10.00 (+tax)
You may bring cash, a check, or a credit card on field trip day OR we can invoice your school after the field trip is over. We will no longer be sending invoices prior to your visit.
Payments for students must be made in one transaction. Money should be collected before arriving at the farm.
What to Bring
1. Sharpies (2-3 per class) to write each child’s name on their pint of strawberries! You may also bring pre-printed labels if you prefer.
3. Baby wipes / hand sanitizer
4. Water bottles or other drinks
5. Box or crate to take your group’s strawberries home in!
6. Lunch or Snack
7. First aid kit, Benadryl and/or anti-itch cream, sunscreen, etc.
> Dress appropriately for a day on the farm – tennis shoes, jackets and long pants if needed, etc.
> We have full service restrooms with a changing table available.
> It’s a great idea to have each class wear a different color shirt. This helps us visually locate a class if someone arrives late.
> Name tags with the child’s school and a teacher’s phone number. If the child get’s separated from the group, we can easily contact the teacher and reunite them with the class.
If rain is predicted, you have a couple of options.
We recommend waiting until the morning of the field trip to make a decision about whether or not to come. So often, the forecast changes and the rain may hold off until after the field trip. If it still looks like it may rain that morning, you can call us (as early as 6:00am) to cancel or reschedule. If we feel that it would be best not to do the field trip due to weather conditions, we will contact you as soon as possible.
We understand that sometimes waiting until the last minute is not an option. You may cancel or reschedule if you feel that it’s necessary based on the weather forecast. If this is the case, please call us to let us know of your decision so we can try to find a day and time to reschedule.